Senior Cyber Security EngineerSenior Cyber Security Engineer https://www.inventivo.sg/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Inventivo https://www.inventivo.sg/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Maintenance & Managed Services
Job Description :
- To provide high-quality technical and maintenance support for the products that Inventivo Pte Ltd supports.
- To ensure that clients get the best support they need.
- To resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for manager intervention.
- To document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science/IT related fields with a minimum of 3 years cyber security related experience.
- Quick and keen to learn new technologies.
- Resourceful, creative, independent but able to work well in a team.
- Action and customer oriented.
- Takes initiative and adheres to deadlines.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with our principal to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Good written and verbal skills; Excellent phone manner.
- Firm understanding of TCP/IP, OSI Layer, network security, network routing and switching.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Support Engineers are required to be on 24×7 standby calls on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Highly experienced with Gemalto, RSA, Splunk, SEP and other cyber-security technologies.
Other Information :
- Working hours : 9am to 6pm, Mon-Fri*
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Performance bonus
- *(Weekends) Support Engineers are required to be on 24×7 standby calls on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Permanent position available
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position, please fill in the form as below.